• One of the most common skin diseases worldwide affecting people of all ages and all genders.
• 80% of 11 to 30 years old will suffer from acne at some point.
• Acne is a skin inflammation due to the proliferation of Propionibacterium acnes, a bacteria naturally present on the skin.
• The main causes of acne are:
- Hormone changes (rise in androgen, puberty, pregnancy…)
- Genetic cause
- Medication containing androgen and lithium
- Greasy cosmetics
• Acne is characterized by many symptoms:
"real acne treatment"
to get rid of their topical disorders as quickly
as possible without causing any skin reaction.